CAN OBD-II Diagnostic Engine Code Reader Scanner Reset Tool for Car and Motor Bike Fault
(Cut off time for Next Day Delivery : 2pm)
- Brand: Trimming Shop
- Display-Backlit LCD: 128*64-Pixel Display
- Exit: Go Back to The Previous Screens
- Up/Down: Arrows-Moves The Selection Pointer and Scrolls Up or Down
- Left/Right: Arrows-Select Responses and Moves Cursor
- OBDII Connector Cable: Connect Car and The Scan Tool
- Operating Temperature: 0 To 50
- Internal Power: 9v Cell
- External Power: 10.0 To 15.5 Volt Provided Via Vehicle Battery
- Dimension: 195 X 81 X 32mm (L X W X H)
- Sae J1850 - PWM
- Sae J1850 - VPW
- ISO 9141-2
- ISO 14230-4 - KWP 2000
- ISO 15765-4 / Sae J2480 - Controller Area Network (Can)
- U581 Live Data Scanner, Support Can Bus Vehicles
- Use: Widely Used for Scan Engine Fault in Cars, Vans, Trucks or Other Automotive Engine
On Board Diagnostic tool is used to interchange digital information between on-board emission (ECUs) of road vehicles and OBD-II scan tool.
Consists of multiple ECUs, Diagnostic Link Connector, Malfunction Indicator Light and the wiring to connect the different elements.
Can supports all cars and light trucks to diagnose engine malfunction and help to troubleshoot or erase the error one.
Comes with 128 x 64pixel LCD Backlit display for easy readings and OBDII connector cable to connect and scan car.
How to operate: Turn off ignition, locate pin and plug cable connector to DLC. Turn the ignition and wait for the LCD display and press key to locate errors. You may not need to start the engine.
Package includes: U581 Super CAN OBDII/EOBDII Memo Scanner, OBDII Connecting Cable, Cable for connecting U581 to PC, User Manual
|Abbreviated Name||Expanded Name|
|Misfire Monitor||Misfire monitor|
|FUEL System Mon||Fuel System Monitor|
|Com Component||Comprehensive Components Monitor|
|Catalyst Mon||Catalyst Monitor|
|Htd Catalyst||Heated Catalyst Monitor|
|Evap System Mon||Evaporative System Monitor|
|Sec Air System||Air System Monitor Secondary|
|A/C Refrig Mon||Air Conditioning Refrigerant Monitor|
|OXYGEN Sens Mon||Oxygen Sensor Monitor|
|Oxygen Sens HTR||Oxygen Heater Sensor Monitor|
|EGR System Mon||Exhaust Gas Recirculation System Monitor|