- Brand: Trimming Shop
- Type: Pocket scale
- Material: Stainless steel and plastic
- Function: Switch Mode; Tare, Unit, Pcs and Power
- Size: 13cm x 8cm x 2cm (L x W x H)
- Calibration: Auto calibration
- Tare range: Tare full capacity
- Operation temperature: 10-30° C
- Display: LCD 5, 1/2” digits
- Power: 2 x AAA batteries (Included)
- Features: LCD Backlit Display, Light Weight, Storage Pouch
- Use: Weighing Gold, Silver, Gemstones, Jewellery or minuscule items
- Package Include: Pocket Scale and Storage Pouch
This digital weighing scale is light-weight, portable and compact in size which will fit into your pocket for on-the-fly weighing needs.
Pocket scale provides you instant and accurate results from 0.01g - 100g, 0.01g - 500g, 0.1g - 500g, 0.1g - 1000g which is always a guarantee to be a precise weighing session.
The weighing scale made of stainless steel and plastic which makes it durable, compact and lightweight so you can put it in your pocket and take it anywhere.
LCD backlit helps making numbers readable and easy to view. The weighing scale supports weight modes like g/oz/ozt/dwt/ct/gn.
The digital pocket scale is perfect for gold, silver, gemstones, jewellery or minuscule items. The digital scale operates with two AAA batteries.
- Place scale on a horizontal flat surface, press [ON/OFF] key to turn on the scale.
- Wait until “0.0” or “0.00” is displayed.
- Put the object(s) on the weighing platform.
- Using the [MODE] key. you can switch between the weighing units.
- Turn on scale as described above.
- Place the “tare item” on the platform.
- Press [TARE] and wait until “0.0” or “0.00” is displayed.
- Add the “net-weight-item”.
- Turn on the scale by pressing [ON/OFF] key.
- Wait until the LCD displays “0.0” or “0.00” and then press and hold [MODE] key for 3 seconds, the LCD will display “CAL”, and then release the [MODE] key.
- Press the [MODE] key again, the LCD will display “CAL” followed by the required calibration weight.
- Place the required weight on the scale, the display will show “PASS”. Calibration is complete.