- Type: Dylon Hand Dye
- 1 Sachet Contain: 50g Powder
- Qty: 1pc Sachet
- DYLON Fabric Dyes are the easy way to add colour to your home and wardrobe. From all colours bright and beautiful to rich and intense shades
- Perfectly suited for smaller items like shorts, vests or socks, and for delicates, you'd rather not put in the washing machine, like wool and silk
- One sachet is enough to dye 250g of fabric to the full shade or up to 500g of fabric to lighter shades (250g of salt required). Use multiple packs to dye larger quantities
- Suitable for: Wool, silk, cotton, linen & viscose. Mixed fabrics will achieve a lighter shade of colours and synthetic fabrics like polyester and nylon won’t dye
- This colour is also available as Machine Dye. Use with Pre-Dye if you want to change from one strong colour to another or if you want to achieve a lighter colour.
- Always read full instructions on pack before use.
Directions for use DYLON Fabric Dye:
- Weigh dry fabric, wash thoroughly. Leave damp.
- Using rubber gloves, dissolve dye in 500ml warm water.
- Fill bowl/stainless steel sink with approx 6 litres warm water (40°C).
- Stir in 250g (10tbsp) salt. Add dye & stir well.
- Submerge fabric in water.
- Stir for 15mins, then stir regularly for 45mins.
- Rinse fabric in cold water. Wash in warm water & dry away from direct heat & sunlight.