0.01g - 100g Electronic Digital Black Jewellery Pocket Weighing Scale with LCD Back-Lit Display
- Brand: Trimming Shop
- Type: Pocket Scale
- Scale Size: 125 x 75 x 65mm
- Weighing Platform Size: 77 x 66mm
- Net Weight: 128g
- Sub-Type: Jewelry Scale / Weighing Scale
- Shape: Square
- Color: Black
- Capacity: 0.1g - 100g, 0.01g-200g, 0.1g-500g, 0.1g - 1000g
- Material: Metal / Plastic
- Calibration: Auto Calibration
- Tare Range: Tare Full Capacity
- Operation Temperature: 10-30° C
- Supported Weight Modes: g / oz / ozt / dwt / gn / ct
- Display LCD 5, 1 / 2” Digits
- Power: 2 x AAA Batteries
- Features: LCD Backlit Display, Multifunctional Scale, Light Weight , Protective Flip Cover
This professional digital weighing scale is light-weight, portable and compact in size which will fit into your pocket for on-the-fly weighing needs.
Pocket scale provides you instant and accurate results from 0.01g-200g, 0.1g-500g which is always a guarantee to be a precise weighing session.
The weighing scale made of stainless steel and plastic which makes it durable, compact and lightweight so you can put it in your pocket and take it anywhere.
It has LCD backlit helps make the numbers readable and easy to view.
It has flip-open protective cover which protects the delicate smooth stainless steel weighing surface and makes cleaning up easy.
The weighing scale supports weight modes: g / oz/ ozt / dwt / gn / ct and has tare function and it will automatically switch off if you don’t use in 60 seconds.
The digital pocket scale is perfect for weighing gold, silver, gemstones, Jewelry or minuscule items. The digital scale operates with two AAA batteries.
- Place scale on a horizontal flat surface, press [ON/OFF] key to turn on the scale
- Wait until “0” or “0.0” is displayed
- Put the object(s) on the weighing platform
- Using the [MODE] key. You can switch between the weighing units
- Turn on scale as described above
- Place the “tare item” on the platform
- Press [TARE] and wait until “0” or “0.0” is displayed
- Add the “net-weight-item”
- Turn on the scale by pressing [ON/OFF] key
- Wait until the LCD displays “0” or “0.0” and then press and hold [MODE] key for 3 seconds, the LCD will display “CAL”, and then release the [MODE] key
- Press the [MODE] key again, the LCD will display “CAL” followed by the required calibration weight
- Place the required weight on the scale, the display will show “PASS”. Calibration is complete