- Brand: Trimming Shop
- Type: Fabric Bias Tape Maker Tool
- Green (6mm)
- Orange (9mm)
- Yellow (12mm)
- Pink (18mm)
- Blue (25mm)
- Size: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm, 25mm
- Material: Plastic and Metal
- Use: Sewing Quilting, Patchwork, DIY Arts and Crafts etc.
Fabric bibs tape maker are made of plastic and metal material which makes it durable and sturdy.
It comes in set of 5 different size and colour which is 6mm (Green), 9mm (Orange), 12mm (Yellow), 18mm (Pink), 25mm (Blue).
Easy to use bias tape maker binding tool that helps you to fold fabric into perfect halves automatically. It can help you make bias taps in a minutes.
Used for sewing quilting, patchwork, leathercrafts, DIY, arts and crafts etc.
HOW TO USE:
- To cut bias strips, first cut across the fabric at a 45 Degree angle then cut strips parallel to this freshly cut edge in the width you need.
- Wrong side up feed bias strip into wide end of tape maker use awl to pull fabric through.
- Pin end of strip to ironing board. Pull tape maker and press in folds keep iron close to tape makes