12cm Leather Tailor's Awl Scratch Hole Burnishing Tool with Wooden Handle, Pointed Tip for Punching Holes, Leathercraft, Woodwork
Kindly select the options to proceed.
Email Me When In Stock Again
- Brand: Trimming Shop
- Type: Hole Punch Tool
- Material: Wood Handle & Metal
- Size Available: 12cm
- Package Includes: Wood Pokey Awl
- Use: Used to Create Small Holes on Leather Items & Fabric Goods
- Our awl is a marking tool with which holes can be punctured in a variety of materials like leather, cardboard, wood, fabric etc., or for enlargement of existing holes. Styles may vary, as they are adapted to specific trades, such as making shoes or saddles.
- They are also used in the printing trades to aid in setting movable type and in bookbinding.
- Genuine quality and compact size metal awl that come with a fixed wood handle for better gripping and easy hole poking or marking.
- Ideal for sewing heavy materials, such as leather or canvas. It is a thin, tapered metal shaft, coming to a sharp point, either straight or slightly bent.
- You can also use it for home repairs, Art & Crafts, DIY, hobbies, jewellery, leathercraft, card making, and more.