LAN RJ45 Crimp Plug Connector 8-PIN Modular Plug Networking for IT Companies, Offices, Operators
Kindly select the options to proceed.
- Brand: Trimming Shop
- Type: Ethernet Cable Pin
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Contact Terminal: Phosphor Bronze
- Cable Jacket OD - 0.66cm Approx.
- Conductor OD - 1cm Approx.
- Housing: Polycarbonate, 94V-2
- Finished: 50 Micro-Inch Gold Plating
- Over 50 Micro Inch Nickel Plated on Contact Area
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 80°C
- Tensile Strength - Cable to Plug: 7.7 Kgs
- Terminates 24-26 AWG Stranded Wires, Wiring Scheme T568A/T568B
Use CAT5 crimp plug connector with network cable to receive accurate performance up to 100 MHz widely used by professional people where networking required and to carry out signals such as telephonic and video access.
Contains gold plated pins inside connectors for fast and better data transmission.
Cat 5 and 6 patch cables are normally terminated in 8P8C modular connectors. If Cat 5 and 6 rated patch cables, jacks and connectors are not used with Cat 5 and 6 wiring, overall performance is degraded and may not meet Cat 5 and 6 performance specifications.
Many IT and networking companies use them to set up new network base or for network updation.