- Brand: Trimming Shop
- Product Type: Green Press Machine Dies
Upper Thread Size: 8mm
Bottom Base Size: 19mm
- Use: Dies Used for fix Poppers, Snap Fasteners, large/small press studs, s spring studs, rivet press and many more
Our die set tools are designed for commercial as well as non-commercial use, also suitable for the hobby enthusiast. You can use them to stud fabric, leather, vinyl, paper, fabrics, cardboard, canvas, tarpaulin etc. with ease.
Available in 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 9mm, 9.5mm, 10mm, 10.5mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 20mm, 35mm, 40mm size as per usage.
This die set tool kit is convenient for almost all types of Green Hand Press Machine. Thread screw is 8mm and size of the bottom base part is 19mm.
How to Use Green Machine
- Step - 1: Unscrew the nut at the top of the machine.
- Step - 2: Insert the handle with the larger side at the top of the machine
- Step - 3: Insert the bolt through the machine and handle. Then tighten the bolt with the nut.
- Step - 4: Insert the larger of the die pieces into the hole at the bottom of the machine. Hold the die in place by tightening the side screw.
- Step - 5: Screw the similar of the die pieces directly above the larger die.
- Tip: Please do not over tight
Please Note: While setting up dies to the hand press machine or removing them. Please do not continue to force the dies as they will eventually get stuck.
You can stud fabric, leather, vinyl, paper, fabrics, leather, cardboard, canvas, tarpaulin, jackets, awnings, posters, curtains, digital printing, scrapbooking, bags, shoes, clothes, etc.